I am however, extremely excited to start posting recipes again!
So let’s get down to business… the treats.
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1-10.5 oz bag of White Mini Marshmallows
- About 2 cups Pastel Mini Marshmallows (reserve the rest of the bag for later)
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- About ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
- Prepare a 9" x 13" dish by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray and/or lining it with parchment or wax paper (I do both).
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low-medium heat. Once butter is melted, stir in white marshmallows. Continue stirring until marshmallows are also melted and combined with butter.
- Remove from heat & add the 2 cups pastel marshmallows.
- Fold in the cereal & try to get all the cereal coated. Continue to fold mixture until everything is mixed and evenly distributed.
- Transfer cereal mixture to prepared dish. Using your hands or a sturdy spatula to gently press mixture in the pan. Don't compact it, just lightly press to make it somewhat even.
- While its still warm, add another layer of pastel marshmallows. One solid layer, anymore won't stick since they won't be touching the cereal layer.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the marshmallow layer. Immediately top with sprinkles.
- Let the dish sit at room temperature for several hours or refrigerate until bars are set & completely cooled. Once it's ready, cut into squares.