An easy air fryer dumpling recipe made from frozen dumplings. A 2-minute dipping sauce is included.
- 8 ounces frozen vegetable, pork, or chicken dumplings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 cup maple syrup (or molasses)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- small pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat your air fryer for about 4 minutes at 370°F.
- Spray the frozen dumplings with oil and arrange them in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then shake the basket and spray with more oil.
- Cook the dumplings for an additional 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce by combining all of the ingredients.
- Remove the air fryer dumplings from the basket and set aside for 2 minutes before serving.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Serving Size: 2 servings
- Calories: 233kcal
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 1883mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
Keywords: Crispy air fryer frozen dumplings, dumplings, frozen dumplings, air fryer, air fryer frozen dumplings