Air Fryer Popcorn produces light and fluffy popcorn with a delicious slightly toasted flavor that everyone will like! It’ll quickly become your new favorite popcorn, and it’s incredibly simple to create, making it a total winner!
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels
- ½ teaspoon cooking oil (optional)
- salt (optional, to taste)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) (205 degrees C).
- A sheet of aluminum foil should be placed in the bottom of the inner basket of your air fryer.
- Transfer the popcorn kernels to the prepared air fryer basket after lightly coating them with cooking oil (optional). *The kernels should be arranged in a single layer with plenty of space between them.
- Serve immediately with salt and any other toppings (melted butter, butter replacement spray, popcorn flavorings).
- Category: Snack
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: America
- Serving Size: 2 servings
- Calories: 86kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
Keywords: air fryer popcorn, popcorn recipe, easy air fryer popcorn recipe, air fryer