Preparing these simple air fryer Shake & Bake pork chops is a breeze: prep the chops, shake to coat, and then pop into your air fryer for a dinner everyone will enjoy! They’re ridiculously crispy on the outside and incredibly juicy on the inside, making them the best pork chops ever!
- 1 lbs pork chops (boneless or bone in, approximately 1” thick – 4 pork chops)
- 1 cup shake & bake pork breaded mix (store bought or use my homemade recipe)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (extra virgin)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celsius).
- Rinse and pat your pork chops dry. Brush a little olive oil on both sides of the chops.
- Place the shake and bake mix in a plastic bag, then place each pork chop in the bag, twist to seal, and shake to coat.
- Place the seasoned pork chops in the air fryer and cook for 12 to 15 minutes at 400°F (205°C). After 6-8 minutes of cooking time, flip the pan. When pork chops reach 145°F (63°C) and the juices run clear, they are done.
- Remove from the basket, set aside for 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy!
For extra crispy chops, lightly coat with olive oil before applying the breading mix.
Make sure to flip halfway through cooking time.
Place the pork chops in a single layer only. (You may be required to work in batches.)
Cook until the meat is golden and white throughout, and the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 266kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 164mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 26g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
Keywords: Air fryer pork chops, crispy air fryer pork chops, air fryer recipe, pork chops recipe