Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries are a healthier alternative to deep-fried sweet potato fries because they have fewer calories, less fat, and cook in less than 15 minutes.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel the sweet potatoes, then cut them into 14 inch thick sticks.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Cook until crispy in 2 or 3 batches, depending on the size of your basket and without overcrowding the pan. I recommend 12 minutes, with a half-turn halfway through. This may differ depending on the model of your air fryer.
- Immediately serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Any leftovers should be stored in an airtight container. They will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days. Simply reheat in an air fryer at 360°F for 1-2 minutes or in a toaster oven. You can also reheat in the microwave, but the potatoes will become soft if you do so.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 servings
- Calories: 149kcal
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 653mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Air fryer sweet potatoes, easy air fryer sweet potatoes, air fryer potatoes recipe, sweet potatoes recipe