Kirkland Frozen Lasagna from Costco is one of the top frozen lasagna brands. It’s delectable, simple to prepare, and large enough to serve as a family supper. Costco lasagna can be cooked in the oven, microwave, or air fryer in less than 1 hour and will be hot and ready to eat.
1 pack Frozen Costco Lasagna
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit for around 5 minutes.
- Twin pack that is sold separately. In the film cover, cut a 2′′ slit.
- Place the tray on the middle oven rack on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for an hour and a half to an hour and a half.
- Remove the plastic wrap and simmer for another 10 to 15 minutes to brown the cheese.
- Check the internal temperature, which should be at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Category: Dinner, Snacks
- Method: Baking, Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 340 kcal
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 610mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 19g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
Keywords: Costco Lasagna Instructions, Costco Lasagna