This Aunt Jemima pancake recipe makes breakfast a breeze. These fluffy pancakes can be created in approximately 10 minutes with just a few simple ingredients. For a great breakfast that your friends and family will enjoy, drizzle the top with syrup or add fresh fruit.
- 2 cups Aunt Jemima pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Optional for serving
- whipped creambutter
- In a mixing dish, sift the pancake mix. Add the sugar and mix well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Stir the ingredients together with a whisk until they are barely mixed. Take care not to overmix the ingredients.
- Preheat a griddle or a pan over medium heat. Using non-stick cooking spray or melted butter, coat the surface.
- 1/4 cup batter should be poured onto a hot griddle or pan. When bubbles develop on the surface, turn the pancake using a spatula. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Warm the dish before serving.
If you don’t have a mesh sifter, sifting the dry ingredients helps to make light and fluffy pancakes, but it’s not necessary.
Make sure the batter isn’t overmixed. It’s possible that a few lumps are still there.
Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 months or freeze for up to 2 days.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: None
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 12 servings
- Calories: 81kcal
- Sodium: 196mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: pancakes recipe, breakfast, aunt jemima pancakes, aunt jemima pancake mix, easy aunt jemima pancake