Ina Garten, also known as the Barefoot Contessa and one of the world’s most famous chefs, makes the best barefoot contessa zucchini bread. She also has a large online following, cookbooks, and even a television show.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before you begin.
- Then, lightly grease the bottoms of your loaf pans and set aside.
- After that, in a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract and set aside.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, and nutmeg in a separate bowl.
- Mix the sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract on medium speed. Following that, scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl frequently until the mixture is smooth.
- Then, add the dry flour, cinnamon, and salt mixture from the other bowl to the wet mixture. After that, beat it at a low speed until everything is well combined.
- After that, add the zucchini and walnuts to the mixture and stir to combine.
- Then, evenly distribute the bread batter mixture into the greased loaf pans.
- Following that, bake it for 55 to 65 minutes. To test, insert a toothpick into the center of the pan; it should come out clean.
- Then, take the bread loaf pans out of the oven. Allow them to cool for about ten minutes on the counter.
- Finally, remove the zucchini bread from the pans and set it aside to cool completely before serving.
Serve the bread warm for the best results. Soft butter can be spread on the bread to enhance the flavor. In addition, if zucchini is unavailable, you can substitute yellow squash or any mild squash.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 180kcal
- Sodium: 105mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: Zucchini bread recipe, barefoot contessa zucchini bread, zucchini bread, bread recipe, breakfast recipe