Dinner has never been easier with these foil packs — simple wrap and bake. So easy! And the leftovers are even wonderful the next day!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pesto, homemade or store-bought
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chiffonade
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut four 12-inch-long sheets of foil. Season the chicken in the center of each foil with salt and pepper to taste.
- Each foil packet should be folded on all four sides. Serve the chicken with pesto, tomatoes, and mozzarella on top.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the chicken, thoroughly enclosing it and sealing the packets shut.
- Place the foil packets on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Immediately serve, garnished with basil if desired.
Cooking time will vary depending on the size and thickness of the chicken.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: None
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 604kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 895mg
- Fat: 38g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 50g
- Cholesterol: 135mg
Keywords: pesto caprese chicken in foil recipe, easy camping breakfast ideas, caprese pesto chicken recipe, easy chicken pesto caprese