This quick and easy chicken salad can be refrigerated for up to 3 months. Salad greens can be added right before serving.
- 1 cup cubed grilled chicken breasts (or any leftover chicken)
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine the hummus, bell pepper, corn kernels, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the chicken and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with your preferred salad greens.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 servings
- Calories: 236kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 232k
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Protein: 27g
- Cholesterol: 60 mg
Keywords: Frozen chicken salad recipe, chicken salad, freezer chicken, side dish, easy salad recipe