Boba egg pudding is a sweet and delicious dessert that is ideal as a post-meal or mid-day snack. If you’re craving something sweet, I recommend you try this dessert dish! This recipe serves four bowls. It takes only ten minutes to prepare and twenty minutes to cook!
- 4 egg
- 500 ml milk
- 120 g rock sugar
- 125 ml water
- In a saucepan, combine the rock sugar and water.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, on low heat.
- Close the heat and pour in the fresh milk once the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Before adding the 4 eggs to the mixture, gently whisk or fork them in a bowl.
- Remove all the bubbles from the egg mixture by straining it through a sieve.
- Pour the egg mixture into bowls once it’s ready.
- Remove any bubbles from the surface with a tiny spoon.
- Wrap the bowls in cling wrap or tin foil tightly.
- Place the bowls in the steamer and steam for approximately 12 minutes. Lift it every few minutes to let steam to escape.
- It’s time to serve the egg pudding once it’s set.
- Top each pudding bowl with 2 tablespoons of standard handmade tapioca pearls.
- Straining the egg mixture before steaming is a vital step since it helps to create a smooth texture and removes any little bubbles.
- Second, attempt to ladle the pudding into little molds or dishes when steaming it. To set the mixture, place it in a frying pan with water or a steamer over medium heat.
- Make sure the bowls are completely covered to prevent water vapor from dripping into the Pudding and causing holes.
- Keep the egg, milk, and water ratios in the recipe Ingredient to avoid a watery result. A watery or firm texture might result from using less or more components.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 426g
- Sugar: 36.4g
- Sodium: 226.3mg
- Fat: 15.0g
- Saturated Fat: 6.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 49.5g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 22.2g
- Cholesterol: 444.5mg
Keywords: egg pudding, boba egg pudding, dessert, toppings