This method demonstrates how to properly reheat prawns in an oven. To keep your shrimp crispy and golden brown, follow this guide.
- Aluminum foil
- Baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil and wrap the leftover shrimp in it loosely.
- Place the wrapped shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet, then place the baking sheet in a preheated oven.
- Bake the shrimp for around 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the shrimp to prevent it from overcooking.
- Remove the tray from the oven and serve the cookies warm.