The new pink drink on Starbucks’ permanent menu is the Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink! This tropical drink is now available to create at home! The flavors of guava, pineapple, and coconut come together perfectly in this DIY imitation guava cocktail recipe. It’s a quick and easy dairy-free fruity drink that takes less than 5 minutes to create.
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 ½ cups guava juice
- 1/2 coconut milk (Use unsweetened coconut milk if you don’t want your drink to be too sweet)
- ice cubes
- 1/8 tsp ginger powder optional
- Whisk together ginger powder and pineapple juice in a small bowl until thoroughly dissolved. (Be sure to thoroughly combine the ingredients; omitting the ginger powder will have little effect on the flavor.)
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice (2 ice cubes should suffice), then pour in the ginger and pineapple combination. (If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, any large container with a top that fits the container will suffice.)
- Guava juice should be added.
- Pour the coconut milk into the pot.
- Close the lid. Shake the shaker vigorously for about 30 seconds with both hands (one on each item).
- Half-fill a glass with ice. The mixture should then be strained into the glass. Serve and enjoy right away.
- To ensure that the ginger powder dissolves completely, mix it with a tiny amount of liquid first. Mix thoroughly until there are no powder clumps in the mixture.
- If you don’t want your drink to be excessively sweet, use unsweetened coconut milk instead of guava juice.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 105kcal
- Sugar: 23g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Guava Drink Starbucks, Guava Passionfruit Drink