This Strawberry Moscow Mule recipe is a sweet and tangy take on the classic beverage! This mixed drink, made with fresh strawberries, lime juice, ginger beer, and vodka, is ideal for the spring and summer months.
It’s simple to make a non-alcoholic drink for youngsters and non-drinkers to enjoy! Strawberry Moscow Mules are a lovely, unusual alternative for making a cocktail for oneself or for a crowd at a celebration.
- 5 strawberries, muddled
- 3 oz. ginger beer
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- ½ oz. lime juice , freshly squeezed
- Ice , for serving
- Fresh mint , for garnish
- Cut the Strawberries
- Muddle the strawberries in a glass (a copper mug or your favorite glassware—we’re not picky!) using a muddler.
- Combine the ginger beer, vodka, simple syrup, and lime juice in a mixing bowl.
- Stir the ingredients together using a spoon.
- Garnish with an additional strawberry and a sprig of mint and serve immediately.
Simply leave out the vodka to transform this into a cocktail. There are no substitutes required, yet it is still incredibly tasty!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Western
Keywords: drinks, moscow mule