The Italian Cauliflower recipe is a tasty way to roasted cauliflower. You’ll want to keep this recipe on hand because it goes well with so many main dishes. You only need 5 minutes to get this ready to put in the oven. Simple!
- 3 lb. cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Juice from ½ lemon
- ¼ cup pesto, to serve ( homemade, dairy-free) or store-bought)
- Turn the oven up to 400 degrees.
- Mix the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and sea salt with the cauliflower. Put it on a baking sheet and roast it in the oven for 30 minutes, tossing it halfway through.
- 3 lbs. of cauliflower, 2 tbsp. of olive oil, 1 tbsp. of Italian seasoning, and 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon over the cauliflower and serve with pesto on the side.
- Juice from ½ lemon,¼ cup pesto
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 157 kcal
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Sodium: 311.2mg
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Cholesterol: 3.6mg
Keywords: Cauliflower, Roasted Cauliflower,