These delicious Zucchini Garlic Bites are an Italian appetizer made with shredded zucchini, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs. They are served with marinara sauce for dipping. My family really likes them. And it’s great not only as a fancy starter, but also as a side dish or even a kid’s meal.
- 1x 2x 3x 1 zucchini cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, cut up.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 milligram of black pepper
- 1/4 of a cup of Parmesan
- The first step is to heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, cut the zucchini into small pieces that are easy to eat.
- Next, mix together the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Then, put the pieces of zucchini in the bowl and coat them with the mixture.
- Next, put parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread out the zucchini pieces. The zucchini should be baked for 20 minutes.
- The zucchini is done when you take it out of the oven and sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese. Serve right away. Enjoy!
- As directed, let the zucchini bites cool. Place on a sizable baking sheet in a single layer, then quickly freeze for an hour. Put the zucchini balls in a freezer bag after they have been frozen. Frozen food can be kept for four months.
- At reheat, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Bake the frozen zucchini garlic bites for 10 to 15 minutes, or until they are heated through and crispy on the outside.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 26kcal
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 54mg
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2.2g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
Keywords: side dish, Garlic Bites, Garlic, Zucchini