Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls, made with Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, are the greatest cinnamon rolls you can make in the air fryer.
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (8-Count)
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Spray the basket of the Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi with Coconut Oil Cooking Spray.
- Place the cinnamon rolls from the package evenly in the basket.
- Set aside the icing.
- Air Fry the cinnamon rolls for 8 minutes at 360 degrees. (SEE NOTE)
- Due to the fact that all air fryers heat differently, check in on them around 7 minutes to be sure they are cooking well.
- Once done, carefully remove and top with icing.
If the tops are browning well at the 4-5 minute mark, go ahead and carefully flip them over to cook the other side, according to comments. I’ve never had to do this with the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer, but based on responses, it looks that many other air fryers require it.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 52TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 2gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 86mgCARBOHYDRATES: 6gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 0g
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Western
- Calories: 52kcal
- Sodium: 86mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
Keywords: Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls, rolls, bread, air fryer