Air fryer eggs are your new favorite method of “boiling” eggs! Get all of the tricks and tips right here!
- 4 large eggs up to 12 eggs depending to size of your air fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 270°F–275°F. Set your air fryer to 300° F if it does not go below that temperature.
- Fill the basket with the eggs, leaving a little space between each one. Turn off the air fryer.
- Cook for 9-11 minutes for soft boiled eggs. Cook 12-13 minutes for jammy eggs. Cook for 13-15 minutes for hard boiled eggs. Subtract about 1-2 minutes if you set your air fryer to 300° F. Remember that you’ll need to experiment a little to figure out how long to cook in your specific air fryer.
- Prepare the ice bath while the eggs are cooking. Fill a bowl halfway with ice, then top it off with cold water until it’s 3/4 full.
- Remove the eggs from the air fryer and place them in an ice bath for 4-5 minutes, or until they are cool but not cold (this makes them easier to peel).
- Gently crack the egg shells by rolling them along a hard surface to create cracks on all sides. Peel and eat immediately or save for later.
- Use this recipe as a guide to guide your cooking, but expect a learning curve. Plan to experiment a little to find the ideal cook time for the eggs you like, so start with one or two eggs at a time until you get a feel for it.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 72kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 71mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 186mg
Keywords: Air fryer eggs, air fryer hard boiled eggs, air fryer recipe, air fryer eggs recipe