Enjoy your favorite sausage in no time with this Air Fryer Sausage. It cooks quickly, is absolutely delicious, and provides a ton of versatility for whatever meal you are looking to complete.
- 1.5 lbs sausage (6 links, raw in casing)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Place the sausage in the basket or rack, leaving room between the links.
- Cook for 8 minutes with the sausage. Cook for an additional 3 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the sausage reaches 160 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
- Remove from the air fryer and place on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
Nutrition: If you use a sausage with no added sugar, you will have 0 carbs.
Cooked sausage can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 345kcal
- Sodium: 721mg
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
Keywords: Air fryer, sausage, air fryer sausage, main course, easy sausage