The best soft boiled eggs aren’t boiled at all; instead, they’re air-fried!
- Place the room temperature eggs in the air fryer basket gently.
- Set the oven temperature to 250°F and the timer for 8 minutes.
- Begin the air fryer.
- When the eggs are done, immediately place them in a bowl of cold water for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the soft-cooked eggs in egg cups after drying them with a paper towel.
- Gently lop off the eggshell “lid” (using your preferred method) and season the egg to taste with salt and pepper.
- If desired, dip the toast into the egg and serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 servings
- Calories: 276kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 960mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 372mg
Keywords: Air fryer soft boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs recipe, air fryer recipe, easy soft boiled eggs, eggs, egg recipes,