You’ll be shocked at how easy it is to create air fryer turkey bacon. In less than 10 minutes, turkey bacon becomes crispy and flawless in your air fryer.
- 1 package Turkey Bacon
- Place turkey bacon in the basket or tray of an air fryer. Avoid overlapping too much.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 360°F/182°C.
- Return each bacon slice to the air fryer and flip it over. Cook for another 5 minutes at the same temperature, or until the bacon is cooked through to your liking.
- Enjoy your bacon!
- Pro tip: You can make this recipe in an air fryer with a basket or in an air fryer oven. Use the middle rack and the “Air Fry” setting if you’re using an air fryer oven.
- Because the air fryer is hot, if you cook more than one batch, the second batch will cook in about half the time. Make sure it doesn’t burn by keeping an eye on it.
- Category: Breakfast, Side dish
- Method: Pan Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 378kcal
- Sodium: 2262mg
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 29g
- Cholesterol: 97mg
Keywords: Turkey Bacon, Bacon, Breakfast, Turkey Bacon Recipe,