You’ll never go back to deep frying after cooking your Waffle Fries in an Air Fryer to golden perfection! You’ll never want to put them in the oven again! This is a quick and painless way to enjoy your waffle fries without using any oil!
- 1 lb frozen waffle cut fries
- each, salt & pepper (to taste)
- In the air fryer basket or on the air fryer trays, arrange the frozen waffle-cut fries in a uniform layer. *Overlapping is fine, and there’s no need for oil.
- Air fried for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C), turning or flipping halfway through the cooking time. Cook for a further 1-3 minutes if you want your waffle fries to be particularly crispy.
- Serve immediately after removing from the air fryer and seasoning with salt and pepper if desired.
It’s easier to crisp up larger quantities of waffle fries by completing them in smaller batches after the initial cook time. Remove half of the fries and crisp them up for 2-3 minutes in each batch before serving.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: America
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 295kcal
- Sodium: 556mg
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: air fryer waffle fries, waffle fries air fryer recipe, waffle fries recipe, air fryer recipe, waffle fries