These bacon-wrapped asparagus bundles are a simple yet elegant side dish that is sure to please! The asparagus stalks are wrapped in bacon, glazed with brown sugar, and roasted until tender.
- 1 lb thick asparagus stalks trimmed
- 4 slices bacon do not use thick cut
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make four bundles out of the asparagus stalks. Wrap one slice of bacon tightly around each bundle.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, brown sugar, and pepper.
- Place the asparagus bundles on a baking sheet and drizzle with the butter mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon has crisped. Serve with a sprinkle of parsley, if desired.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: None
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 169kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 198mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
Keywords: Air fryer bacon wrapped asparagus, bacon wrapped asparagus recipe, bacon recipe, asparagus bacon recipe