This fun, delicious Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta Recipe will liven up your usual weeknight dinner routine! If you’re looking for a filling meal that will really wake up your taste buds, this is it.
- Begin by seasoning both sides of the chicken breasts with 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning, then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Next, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add the chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden.
- Cook for 3 minutes on the other side after flipping the chicken.
- When it’s done, place the skillet in the oven and roast the chicken for 25 to 30 minutes, checking with a meat thermometer to see if it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- While the chicken is roasting, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente, about 7 to 8 minutes; drain and set aside.
- When the chicken is done roasting, take it out of the oven and place it on a platter, covering it to keep it warm.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, then sauté the bell peppers and onions for 4 minutes, or until softened.
- Allow the jalapeno and green onions to cook for 2 minutes before adding the chicken broth to the pan and bringing to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and whisk in the heavy cream, salt, and parmesan before folding in the pasta.
- Finally, slice the chicken and serve immediately on top of the pasta; if desired, garnish with chopped parsley and sliced green onion.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 1050kcal
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 2530mg
- Fat: 56g
- Saturated Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 92g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 45g
- Cholesterol: 215mg
Keywords: Bahama breeze jerk chicken pasta, bahama breeze pasta recipe, jerk chicken pasta recipe, bahama breeze