And if you’re going to make it at home, it’s a great way to use up leftovers for an easy meal, but today I’m going to show you how to cook this Banquet Pot Pie In Air Fryer.
- 1 Banquet Chicken Pot Pie Frozen, 7 oz size
- Begin by preheating your air fryer to 360°F for about 5 minutes (this is only for a 7 oz. pies in the oven
- Now, place your Banquet frozen pot pie(s) in the basket and cook for approximately 21 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, increase the temperature of the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 2 minutes, or until the top of the pot pie browns.
- Finally, once the pot pie is done, leave it in the closed air fryer basket for about 5 minutes to keep the middle warm.
- Microwave your Banquet pot pie for 5 to 6 minutes; if you have a smaller pot pie, check the back of the package for cooking time as smaller ones require less time.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F and cook your Banquet pot pie for 2 to 3 minutes to brown the top.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 249kcal
- Sodium: 81mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Protein: 22g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
Keywords: Banquet pot pie air fryer, banquet pot pie recipe, banquet pot pie, main dish recipe, easy banquet pot pie