These fudgy cake mix brownies are incredibly easy to make and are sure to please everyone! With a box of chocolate cake mix, you can make an easy and delicious recipe!
- 15 oz box chocolate cake mix (I used Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge)
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and semisweet chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the cake mix brownie batter into an 8 x 8 baking dish that has been greased.
- Bake the brownies for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (mine were perfect right at 25 minutes)
- Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting for best results.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 16 servings
- Calories: 237kcal
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 215mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
Keywords: Cake mix brownies, cake mix brownies recipe, dessert recipe, cake mix recipe