These adorable mini cakes are brimming with sweet and smoky maple essence and crunchy toasted pecans. They’re deliciously soft and moist, and they’re a lot easier to make than they appear.
- pkg Williams Sonoma Maple Pecan Quick Bread
- ( stick) unsalted butter, melted
- (250ml) milk, room temperature
- large eggs
- semi-sweet baking chocolate, finely chopped
- gold sprinkles or finely chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
- maple syrup
- – tsp milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Nonstick cooking spray should be used to grease the cakelet pan. Place aside.
- Combine the cake mix, melted butter, and milk in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the eggs one at a time until the batter is smooth.
- Fill the cavities of the prepared pan with the batter, leaving 1/2 cm space at the top. Tap the pan gently on a towel-covered counter to settle the batter and remove air bubbles.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cakes comes out clean. Allow cakes to cool for about 10 minutes in the pan before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Wipe out the pan, re-grease it, and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 18 cakelets
- Calories: 189kcal
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 210mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 23g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
Keywords: Maple pecan cakelets, cakelets recipe, cakelets, easy cakelets recipe