In this Corned Beef Hash with Eggs, tender potatoes and savory leftover corned beef fry up crispy and delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F if using the eggs.
- In a large skillet, preferably cast iron, heat the olive oil and butter.
- Add the onions to the heated butter and oil and cook for 2 minutes. Stir seldom.
- Cook for 15 seconds after adding the garlic.
- Season potatoes with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil and simmer for 15 minutes, or until slightly browned and soft. Stir seldom.
- Cook for 5 minutes more, or until crispy, after adding corned beef and Worcestershire sauce.
- Turn off the heat.
- Continue with the recipe if you’re using eggs. If not, sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Make 4 to 6 wells in the hash if using eggs.
- Fill each well with an egg.
- Season the eggs liberally with salt and pepper.
- Bake the hash for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the egg whites are set.
- Take out of the oven.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: None
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 382mg
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 1115mg
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 217mg
Keywords: corned beef hash and eggs, corned beef recipe ideas, breakfast corned beef recipes, easy corned beef ideas