- 2 cups coconut flour ( or almond meal)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen, but thawed
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tablespoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Chopped strawberries for decoration
- Collect all of the items you’ll need to prepare this low-carb cheesecake.
- To begin, add coconut flour, melted butter, erythriol, and vanilla in a mixing dish.Then, continue stirring until coarse crumbs appear.
- Get your springform and double-check that it’s in good shape.
- For easier removal, coat the sides of the springform with melted butter. Then, pour the batter into a 9-inch springform pan lined with parchment paper (bottom only).
- Make sure the base is even by smoothing it out. After that, chill the base while you work on the filling.
- To make the keto cheesecake filling, start by reserving a few strawberries and setting them aside for later. Then, in a food processor, combine the remaining strawberries, erythritol, and vanilla.
- Place to the side until you get a smooth purée that looks like this.
- After that, clean the processor and process the cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, and lemon juice until they are all solid.
- Next, in a food blender, combine all of the filling ingredients at once to ensure that everything is thoroughly combined. It’s important to have a thick mixture.
- After that, remove the base from the refrigerator and spread half of the mixture over it.
- Pour the remaining mixture over the reserved chopped strawberries.
- Finally, chill the cheesecake overnight if possible, but at least 5 hours if you don’t have that much time.
- Before serving, run a knife along the sides of the cake to loosen it. Then, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan.
- If you choose, you can top this quick keto cheesecake with sliced strawberries and fresh mint leaves.
- Slice and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 400kcal
- Sugar: 1.7g
- Sodium: 267mg
- Fat: 39.4g
- Saturated Fat: 22.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
Keywords: keto, coconut crust, strawberry cheesecake,