Nothing beats a no-bake Keto Strawberry Cheesecake with coconut flour crust and strawberries for flavor. You’ll be delighted you found this recipe if you’re seeking for a simple keto cheesecake recipe
Strawberries are a true summertime treasure. They’re sweet, fragrant, and flavorful, making them the star of a variety of delicacies. Today, we’ve decided to prepare a delectable gluten-free and keto-friendly strawberry cheesecake with a thick keto cream cheese strawberry filling.
This delicacy is a fantastic way to enjoy strawberries, especially because they complement the cream cheese so well. It’s light and refreshing, with a texture that can remind you of a mousse cake. To see what I mean, try this keto strawberry mousse.
You can use fresh or frozen strawberries in this dish, but if fresh strawberries are available, use them because they have a superior flavor and are less expensive.
How many carbs are in strawberries?
Strawberries are a low-carb fruit. This fruit contains 13 grams of carbohydrates and 3.3 grams of nutritional fiber per cup size serving. This means that each cup of strawberries contains 9.7 net carbohydrates, making them an excellent addition to any keto or low carb diet.
- Flavorful Chocolate Spice Cake Recipe (Yummiest!)
- 23 Delicious Cakelets Recipes For Your Next Occasion!
- Fantastic Cake Mix Brownies Recipe
How many carbs are in keto strawberry cheesecake?
Knowing how many carbs are in a cup of strawberries, you should know that low carb strawberry cheesecakes are also low carb because they’re made with just keto-friendly components. Each serving of 1 slice includes 4.6 net carbohydrates in this recipe.
Alternative Video Recipe: KETO CHEESECAKE I COCONUT FLOUR CRUST
Tips to make the best low carb strawberry cheesecake recipe:
- The cheesecake’s base is really simple to make. It’s created using coconut flour and doesn’t require any baking. Because coconut and strawberries work so well together, the coconut flour foundation adds a fascinating variation and a hint of foreign flavor to the dish. If you don’t have coconut flour on hand, you may use almond flour or almond meal instead.
- If you used almond flour or almond meal for the base of this strawberry cheesecake, you can use coconut oil instead of butter in this recipe. This will ensure that you get some of the unusual flavors that might otherwise be lost if you used coconut flour.
- Although this low carb cheesecake does not require baking, it does require some hands-off time, which we define as chilling. Why? The creamy filling, on the other hand, must set, or it will break apart. This can take up to 5 hours, but it’s best if you leave it overnight. If you’re in a hurry or simply can’t wait that long, add 2 tablespoons unflavored powdered gelatin to the mixture. Your cake will be perfectly shaped, and you’ll be able to serve it after only two hours!
How to store this no bake low carb cheesecake with coconut flour crust
This no bake cheesecake cannot be frozen since the crust and cheese will not defrost in the same way when thawed. This could result in all of your hard work being for naught.
This keto cheesecake, on the other hand, may be wrapped in plastic foil and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You can also create the cheesecake crust ahead of time and keep it in the freezer for a few days until you’re ready to fill it with the keto cheesecake filling.
Note that there is alternative method for freezing this low carb cheesecake recipe. Instead of making a single cheesecake, you’ll need to make tiny cheesecakes with this recipe. These are better suited to being frozen.
How to make an easy keto strawberry cheesecake with coconut flour crust
Gather all of the ingredients you will be using to make this keto friendly cheesecake:
- To begin, combine the coconut flour, melted butter, erythritol, and vanilla in a mixing dish.
- Stir until coarse crumbs
- To make it easier to remove the springform, coat the sides with melted butter. Then, pour the batter into a 9-inch springform pan that has been lined with parchment paper (bottom only).
- Make sure the base is even by smoothing it out. After that, chill the base while you work on the filling.
To make the keto cheesecake filling, start by reserving a few strawberries and setting them aside for later.
- In a food processor, combine the remaining strawberries, erythritol, and vanilla.
- Place to the side after processing until you get a smooth purée that looks like this.
- After that, clean the processor and process the cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, and lemon juice until they are all solid.
- Next, in a food blender, combine all of the filling ingredients at once to ensure that everything is thoroughly combined. It’s important to have a thick mixture.
- After that, remove the base from the refrigerator and spread half of the mixture over it.
- Pour the remaining mixture over the reserved chopped strawberries.
- Finally, chill the cheesecake overnight if possible, but at least 5 hours if you don’t have that much time.
WHY WE LOVE THIS KETO STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE:
This low carb strawberry cheesecake is not only creamy, dreamy and perfect for summer. It’s also completely no bake, gluten free, grain free, sugar free and keto-friendly.
I love that there’s no water bath to worry about and that there’s less chance of the strawberry cheesecake drying out from over-baking.
That means you can even make this keto strawberry cheesecake even during those hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on your oven.
A delicious low carb Strawberry Cheesecake deserves to be made all year long and is also perfect for special occasions like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or any other summer potlucks, barbecues, picnics and parties!
This low-carb strawberry cheesecake is not only creamy, luscious, and refreshing, but it’s also low in carbs. It’s also gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and keto-friendly, with no baking required.
I like that there’s no need to worry about a water bath and that the strawberry cheesecake won’t dry out from overbaking.
That means you can create this keto strawberry cheesecake even if you don’t want to turn on the oven on a hot summer day.
A delicious low carb Strawberry Cheesecake is excellent for special events like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or any other summer potlucks, barbecues, picnics, and parties!
Cheesecake topping variations you can use:
You can substitute any other type of berry if you desire. Simply use the same amount as you did with the strawberries.
As a topping, you can use keto chocolate or cacao powder. Melt around 4 oz of chocolate if you’re using it. Combine the sugar-free chocolate with the cheese.
If you want to use cacao powder instead, mix 4 tablespoons cacao powder with 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol or Lakanto. Mix in the cheese.Print
Frequently Asked Questions
Is strawberry cream cheese keto-friendly?
Because it’s a high-carb processed product with unhealthy ingredients like sugar and modified starch, Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread isn’t keto-friendly.
Can coconut flour be used instead of almond flour?
In any recipe, coconut flour can be used in place of almond or wheat flour. … A excellent place to start is to replace 1 cup of almond flour with 1/4 cup (1 ounce) coconut flour. In addition to the eggs called for in the original recipe, you will need to add 1 egg for every 1/4 cup of coconut flour used.
Can you eat cheesecake on keto diet?
One of my favorite keto-friendly sweets is cheesecake. It’s actually one of the simplest desserts to incorporate into a low-carb diet. With the exception of the sugar, the majority of the ingredients in a conventional cheesecake are already low-carb. If you slice this cheesecake into 12 slices, each slice contains 2 net carbohydrates.
Can you substitute coconut flour for all-purpose?
Coconut flour, a gluten-free alternative to all-purpose flour, is created by finely grinding dried coconut meat. … You can use it for a variety of baking purposes, but it will almost always require the addition of another type of flour. Most baked items cannot be prepared entirely of coconut flour.
More Coconut Flour Cheesecake Crust recipes to try:
KETO COCONUT FLOUR CRUST CHEESECAKE
Delicious and flowery keto, sugar-free cheesecake with a coconut crust and edible flowers. It is even better the next day!
Easy and quick to make healthy recipes. Combination of low carb, keto, paleo, etc. food recipes with a pinch of comfort treats for special occasions
LOW CARB CHEESECAKE RECIPE – SUGAR-FREE KETO CHEESECAKE
A gluten-free, low-carb cheesecake recipe that takes only 8 ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare. This sugar-free keto cheesecake tastes exactly like the real thing, and it’s amazing!