Fresh, light, and delicious millionaire pie is exactly what your life needs! This recipe for millionaire pie features a rich, creamy filling that you will find impossible to resist. The components are the ideal complement to one another, and the greatest thing is that the recipe is simple!
FREE Get Yours Today!
3 Secrets to Ease Your Cooking
See also: 35 Super Fun Baking Recipe Ideas for you to Try!
You are well aware of how I feel about preparing simple dinners and treats for my family. Why spend several hours in the oven when you can prepare wonderful meals in less time? You only need approximately 10 minutes to prepare your millionaire pie with lemon juice; the rest of the time is spent waiting for it to set so you can devour it.
MILLIONAIRE PIE DESSERT VERSIONS
When preparing this delicious cool whip pie, there are absolutely no wrong answers! You can add whatever you can imagine to this delectable dessert. I wished to offer a few of my favorite concepts.
- Toasted Coconut — Either bake coconut for 5 minutes in the oven or brown it in a skillet till the edges are caramelized. This will impart a delicious flavor. As a garnish, put it on top and watch for a no pie evaporate before your eyes.
- Mandarin Oranges – Drain a can of citrus oranges and add them to the mixture for the simple pie. It provides a citrus flavor that is unparalleled.
- Instead of discarding the juice from the maraschino cherries, add up to a quarter cup to the mixture. It increases the flavor of cherries! So good!
- Perhaps you are out of pecans or simply have a taste for almonds! They will taste fantastic in the pie filling, so feel free to incorporate them.
- Toasted Pecans — Toast pecans with cinnamon, sugar, and butter in a skillet until they have a delicious candy coating. They will be extraterrestrial!
- Coconut Cream — Add a quarter to half cup of coconut cream to the simple no-bake pie. It makes the pie even more velvety and creamy!
DO I NEED A HOMEMADE OR STORE-BOUGHT CRUST?
This pie can be made with either a handmade or store-bought premade crust. This millionaire pie with lemon juice was cooked with a store-bought crust since I prefer the texture and I was in a rush! It’s up to you to decide which of the two delectable options you’d choose.
Alternative Video: MILLIONAIRE PIE EASY NO BAKE RECIPE
- Perfect Chewy Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe (Five Star)
- Super Creamy Caramel Apple Dip Recipe Here!
- Perfect Air fryer Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe (Homemade)
IS THE RECIPE FOR MILLIONAIRE’S PIE THE SAME AS AMBROSIA SALAD?
Yes, the filling of the quick no-bake millionaire pie is practically identical to that of ambrosia salad. The primary distinction is that the ambrosia salad also contains marshmallows. Additionally, marshmallows can be added to the pie filling if desired.
CAN I MAKE THESE LEMONADE-BASED MILLIONAIRE PIE CUPCAKES?
Obviously, this millionaire pie recipe may be made as cupcakes. The best method is to prepare a handmade crust and place it in muffin tins that have been lined. The liners are good because they prevent the crust from shattering when the pie is removed from the pan. Then, fill each can approximately 3/4 full. Add additional cherries, pineapple, whipped cream, coconut, pecans, or any other desired topping.
You could also use ramekins by creating the crust and filling in each individual ramekin. The benefit of this method is that the dessert can be consumed directly from the ramekin. Excellent for weddings, baby and bridal showers!
HOW TO KEEP COOL WHIP PIE FRESH
Easy no-bake millionaire pie should always be stored in the refrigerator. It should never be left on the counter for more than two hours at a time, and one hour is preferable. Store it always in an airtight container. Many ready-made pie crusts have a plastic lid for covering the pie. This would be ideal for this whipped cream pie!
The no-bake pie will last approximately three days in the refrigerator if properly covered. If the crust becomes mushy, slimy, or extremely dry, then the food has begun to spoil. The filling may become extremely runny or develop mold. There is also a possibility that you will detect an odor. If you see any of these difficulties, you should discard the millionaire pie with lemon juice to avoid getting sick.
HOW TO MAKE MILLIONAIRE PIE
I am ecstatic to share my easy no-bake millionaire pie with you since I am certain you will adore it. Everything about this dessert, from its flavors to its simplicity, makes it stand out. Not to mention that it is a crowd-pleaser. Here we go:
- First, thoroughly drain a can of smashed pineapple, then transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
- The second step is to add drained maraschino cherries to the bowl. You should have approximately 1 cup of cherries.
- Carefully add 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes in the third step.
- Step Four: Sprinkle in a half-cup of chopped pecans.
- Add one can of sweetened condensed milk in the fifth step.
- Sixth Step: Add four teaspoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of cherry juice.
- The seventh step is to combine all of the components.
- Add 2 cups of whipped topping to the bowl and fold it in until the ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Place the pie in the freezer for three to five hours after pouring the filling mixture into a prepared graham cracker pie crust.
- Remove the pie from the freezer, garnish with whipped cream and extra cherries, then serve chilled.
- Cream Cheese: Although traditional millionaire pie does not contain cream cheese, it does considerably enhance the flavor and make it creamier and richer.
- Additionally, it balances out the sweetness of the condensed milk! For a smooth, lump-free filling, use softened, room temperature cream cheese.
- Simply leave it out of the recipe if you want the real deal.
- Condensed Milk Sweetened – To make the pie sweeter. Granulated sugar will make the filling gritty because this recipe doesn’t require baking.
- Lemon juice: Don’t forget to include this component! You get a pie that is wonderfully flavored because the condensed milk, which is very sweet, is contrasted by the lemon juice.
- Whipped Topping – Normally, for recipes, I’d advise choosing freshly whipped cream to achieve the finest flavor and texture, but not in this instance.
- Whipping cream could prevent the pie filling from setting correctly, which you’ll want it to accomplish.
- Therefore, for once, I heartily suggest using Cool Whip, or frozen whipped cream, for the filling.
- Remember to defrost before using! It must thaw overnight in the refrigerator, not on the counter.
- Pineapple Crushed: Drain it thoroughly! Pie filling shouldn’t include any juice since otherwise it won’t fully set.
- Chopped Pecans: The crunchiness contrasts with the velvety, smooth texture of the cream cheese filling. Toasted pecans will have a richer flavor.
- Graham Cracker Crust: While a homemade crust is always preferable, pre-made crusts are also acceptable. Pick the one you like best.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PIE
- You shouldn’t rush this pie. Allow it to rest in the refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 hours. If not, the filling will be runny and will pour out of the crust as you cut into it. Make sure to prepare this in advance if you’re serving it at a gathering.
- Instead of using an electric mixer, whisk in the whipped cream using a spatula. Rotate the spatula while gently sweeping it along the base and around the bowl’s side. The term “folding in” may have appeared in various recipes; now you know what it means!
- Add whipped cream, chopped nuts, toasted coconut, and maraschino cherries as garnish for a more attractive pie. These components provide the pie texture in addition to its appearance.
Even as is, this millionaire pie is breathtaking. However, there are a number of ways to change it up for additional taste and enjoyment. Here are a few concepts:
- To give the pie filling a more Hawaiian flavor, add maraschino cherries. In addition to enhancing the pie’s flavor and texture, it also gives it more color. The juice can also be incorporated into the filling to enhance the cherry flavor.
- The pineapple used in this pie gives it a sweet and tart taste. What goes well with pineapple, do you know? Coconut.
In fact, this tropical ingredient is called for in the original pie recipe. So incorporate some coconut shreds into the pie filling!
- Add coconut cream to the filling for a richer, more robust coconut taste.
- Add a can of mandarin oranges that have been drained for a citrusy, zesty edge to the pie filling. Your pie will become even more cheery, airy, and energizing as a result.
- For added crunch in addition to pecans, try using almonds, macadamias, and other nuts.
- Add some small marshmallows to your millionaire pie to transform it into an ambrosia pie. What a creative dessert hybrid!
CAN YOU MAKE CUPCAKES OUT OF THIS?
Absolutely! Although you will have to bake your own pie crust, the extra work is worthwhile.
Simply spoon the handmade crust mixture into muffin tins and top with the filling to create pie cupcakes.Print
What are the 8 types of pies?
If you want to experiment with different types of pie flavors and fillings, it’s important to be familiar with the different types.
Double-Crust Fruit Pie
Ice Cream Pie
Is pie a dessert?
Crusts are what make pies what they are. In a filled pie (also known as a single-crust or bottom-crust pie), the dough covering the baking dish is covered with the filling, which is left open.
On Pi Day, what do you eat?
Pi Day is observed annually on March 14 by math enthusiasts and consumers of spherical meals like pizza and pies.
What ingredients make up a million-dollar pie?
You can use Mandarin oranges or canned peaches for all or part of the crushed pineapple. A topping of toasted shaved coconut. Shortbread or vanilla wafers are used to make the cookie crust. Or, use walnuts, almonds, or cashews for the pecans.
More alternative Pie recipes to try:
LEMONY SWEET POTATO PIE
This light and delectable sweet potato pie flavored with a dash of lemon is my go-to dessert for the conclusion of any holiday meal. Strangely, people always seem to have room for this scrumptious delicacy! —Peggy West, Georgetown, DE
COUNTY FAIR CHERRY PIE
This cherry pie is so easy! I’m a teacher and a Navy wife, so simplicity and quickness are both mealtime musts at our house. —Claudia Youmans, Virginia Beach, Virginia