Ghirardelli Brownie Mix from Costco is one of the most popular brownie mix brands.
FREE Get Yours Today!
3 Secrets to Ease Your Cooking
This article will walk you through how to create brownies with Ghirardelli Brownie Mix, what ingredients you’ll need, and more.
In addition, I will attempt to respond to as many questions as possible, and I hope I haven’t missed anything. If you require any additional information or tips about Costco Ghirardelli Brownie Mix, please leave a remark.
IS COSTCO BROWNIE MIX GOOD?
Ghirardelli Brownie Mix is one of the most popular brownie mixes, according to a quick internet search. It’s also one of Costco’s best-selling brownie mixes. When it comes to preparing brownies, reviewers think Ghirardelli Brownie Mix is one of the best.
They’re rich, chocolaty, and delicious! My brownies came out slightly crunchy on top and somewhat chewy in the center, which is exactly how I prefer them. Ghirardelli Brownie Mix From Cotso is a fantastic result.
HOW MUCH IS BROWNIE MIX IN COSTCO?
Costco has Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownie Mix for $13 with two-day delivery. Six pouches (7.5 lb box) of Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Premium Brownie Mix yield roughly 16 servings.
Ghirardelli Brownie Mix is also available at Walmart for the same $13 price as Costco. In the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia, Ghirardelli Brownie Mix is extremely popular.
Alternative Video Recipe: How to make Ghirardelli Brownie
- Chewy-gooey Butterscotch Brownies Recipe (Must Try!)
- Fantastic Cake Mix Brownies Recipe Here
- Reese’s Pieces Cookies Recipe (Monster Peanut Butter)
COSTCO BROWNIE MIX INGREDIENTS:
The following is the complete list of ingredients in Ghirardelli Brownie Mix according to the information on the package:
- Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin [Emulsifier], Vanilla Extract), Cocoa, Soybean Oil, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Less than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Baking Soda, Salt
- Active Ingredients: Sugar, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), canola or soybean oil, natural cocoa, cocoa (processed with alkali), wheat starch, salt, artificial flavor, sodium bicarbonate. Contains wheat And soy. Made on equipment that also makes products containing wheat, eggs, milk, soy, And tree nuts.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 Egg.
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 /3 cup vegetable oil.
All you need are a few simple ingredients to make amazing brownies. However, you can still include items such as almonds, fruits, chocolate chips, and so on.
COSTCO BROWNIE MIX INTRUCTIONS:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter or non-stick cooking spray the baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 1 egg and 1/4 cup water.
- Mix in the Ghirardelli brownie mix until everything is nicely combined.
- Fill the baking pan halfway with the brownie batter.
- Depending on the size of the baking pan, bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow for cooling before serving.
How Long To Cook Costco Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
According to the instructions on the Ghirardelli brownie mix, the cake should be baked according to the size of the pan. A metal baking pan measuring 8′′ x 8′′, for example, will take between 39 and 43 minutes to bake. Please see the table below.
|Pan Size||8″x8″ (Metal)||8″x8″ (Glass)||9″x9″ (Metal)|
|Bake Time||39-43 minutes||43-48 minutes||39-43 minutes|
HOW DO YOU STORE BROWNIES?
At Room Temperature:
After you’ve finished making Ghirardelli brownies, refrigerate them at room temperature in an airtight container (pantry for example). Ghirardelli brownies will keep for 4 days at room temperature. Keep them out of the air as much as possible.
In The Fridge:
Ghirardelli brownies can be kept for up to a week in the refrigerator. All you have to do now is cover them in plastic wrap or divide them into servings and store them in a glass jar. They should not be allowed to come into contact with the air.
HOW DO YOU MAKE BROWNIES WITHOUT EGGS?
Because eggs contribute moisture to the mixture, they are one of the primary ingredients in brownie mix. The brownies may become crumbly and dry if there isn’t enough moisture, which you don’t want.
The good news is that numerous items, such as bananas, yogurt, buttermilk, and others, can be used as egg substitutes. They contribute moisture to the brownie batter in the same way that an egg does.
You can replace each whole egg with one of the following:
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoon water
- ½ a medium Banana, mashed
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) Apple sauce
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) Silken Tofu
- ¼ cups (4 tablespoons) Yogurt (vegan or regular)
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) Buttermilk
CAN I USE MILK INSTEAD OF WATER FOR GHIRARDELLI BROWNIES?
Can I make Ghirardelli Brownies with milk instead of water?
Although you can use milk instead of water in Browiemi, it will affect your brownie cake in a few ways. The cakes will appear lighter and the chocolate flavor may be less powerful if you use milk instead of water.
CAN YOU ADD NUTS TO GHIRARDELLI BROWNIE MIX?
There are many types of nuts that can be used in the Ghirardelli Brownie Mix in order to make your Brownies look more elegant. Furthermore, adding nuts to the brownie mix can give it more delicious flavors such as almond or peanut.
Here is a list of Nuts you Can add to the Ghirardelli Brownie Mix:
- Marcona Almonds
- Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts
- Pine Nuts
Frequently Asked Questions
How many eggs are in the brownie mix?
With one pouch of Ghirardelli brownie mix, only one egg is needed. For an increased amount of Ghirardelli brownie mix, use only one egg or the recommended substitute amount per pouch.
Are Ghirardelli brownies cakey or fudgy?
They’re fudgy but not to the point of being raw, and the chocolate chips add to the cocoa flavor. They’re not too sweet or bitter, and they come out of the oven with a lovely shining, crackly top.
Is brownie mix good?
Ghirardelli’s Dark Chocolate Premium Brownie Mix and Betty Crocker’s Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix are both rich and chocolaty, in my opinion. Their exteriors were chewy, and their inside were soft and fudgy enough without tasting uncooked.
How many cups of brownie mix is in a box?
Sandra, a single box of “JIFFY” Fudge Brownie Mix yields 8 ounces (about 1-1/2 cups) of batter.
Can you freeze brownies?
Because freezing brownies might change their texture, it’s best to be cautious. … Alternatively, you can place the entire pan in the freezer for a few minutes to solidify the brownies. Then take the brownie “block” out of the oven and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap, then foil. Freeze the block in a big freezer bag that is airtight.
More Brownies Recipes to try!
Easy Fudgy Brownies From Scratch (Our Favorite)
This is the best brownie recipe I’ve ever tried. They’re dense and fudgy in the centre, and they’re baked entirely from scratch. These brownies are so much better than boxed brownies, and I’m sure you already have everything you need to create them in your kitchen.
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
It’s difficult to find someone who doesn’t like brownies, but they’re even more appealing because they’re so easy to alter, hack, and dress up to your heart’s desire. Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies are a good example.
To make these brownies, start with a Betty CrockerTM Supreme brownie recipe and swirl in a super-easy sweetened cream cheese mixture before sprinkling semisweet chocolate chips on top. These cream cheese brownies will make a success at your next party or as a weeknight dessert for your family.