Ghirardelli Brownie Mix from Costco is one of the most popular brownie mix brands. This article will walk you through how to create brownies with Ghirardelli Brownie Mix, what ingredients you’ll need, and more.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter or non-stick cooking spray the baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 1 egg and 1/4 cup water.
- Mix in the Ghirardelli brownie mix until everything is nicely combined.
- Fill the baking pan halfway with the brownie batter.
- Depending on the size of the baking pan, bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow for cooling before serving.
- Category: Dessert, Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 365kcal
- Sugar: 33g
- Sodium: 257mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: Costco Ghirardelli Brownie Mix, Ghirardelli Brownie Mix