Pancakes are a fantastic weekend breakfast option. It’s also fantastic that you don’t have to give them up on a low-carb diet.
Ingredients used to make these easy keto coconut flour pancakes
How to make keto coconut flour pancakes
1. All of the ingredients for the pancakes should be gathered in one location.
2. In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs and mix till fluffy.
3. Fold in the 3oz of cream cheese. beaten eggs with the cream cheese and coconut flour.
4. Stir everything together until it’s completely smooth.
5. Heat butter or coconut oil in a non-stick skillet and add 1/4 of the batter into the skillet to make each coconut flour pancake.
6. Cook each pancake for 2 minutes per side.
7. You’ve now cooked some simple coconut flour pancakes for one person, which you can serve warm with butter and low-carb syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Western
Keywords: Coconut Flour Floppy Pancakes, pancakes, breakfast