A Kirkland signature pre-cooked ham from Costco is one of the best discounts you’ll find this year for your Christmas, Thanksgiving, or large family gathering. My goal for today is to provide you everything you need to know about Costco ham, including how to prepare it, store it, and serve it. In the comments section, feel free to ask any questions about Costco precooked items.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the ham from its package and completely cover it in aluminum foil.
- Check the interior temperature often after 1 hour of cooking. Cooking time is around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Remove the ham from the oven and place it on a plate to cool.
- Pour the glaze mixture into a saucepan with 3 tablespoons of water for the glaze.
- Cook the glaze on medium heat for about 2 minutes, or until it begins to boil.
- Then drizzle the glaze over the ham, being sure to get between the pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Preheat the oven at 350°F and bake the hum for about 10 minutes.
- Allow 10 minutes for it to cool before serving.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 160 kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 990mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 15g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
Keywords: Costco Spiral Ham, Kirkland Spiral Ham