The finest meatloaf recipe you’ll make all year is my delicious and comforting Cracker Barrel meatloaf! Added shredded cheddar makes the meatloaf extra soft, and it’s topped with a delectable glaze that’ll knock your socks off!
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef (lean 85%)
- ½ cup yellow onion (finely diced)
- ¼ cup green bell pepper (finely diced)
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup whole milk
- Ritz crackers (2 sleeves)
- 1 teaspoon each, salt and pepper
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a small mixing dish and whisk until smooth. Put it away for later.
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 12 cups ketchup, 12 cups brown sugar
- Add the ground beef, onion, green pepper, eggs, cheese, milk, crushed Ritz crackers, salt, and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Combine all items thoroughly with clean hands.
- 1 1/2 pound of ground beef, a 12 cup of yellow onion, a 14 cup of green bell pepper, three eggs, a 4-ounce sharp cheddar cheese grater, a 14-cup whole milk, Ritz crackers, salt and pepper to taste
- Form a loaf out of the meatloaf mixture on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celsius), then remove from the oven and brush the meatloaf with the glaze.
- Return the meatloaf to the oven and bake for another 30 minutes, or until the middle of the loaf reaches a temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit (72 degrees Celsius).
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes after removing from the oven. Enjoy! Slice, serve, and savor!
- Using a cheese grater, shred the onions and green bell peppers until they are finely chopped.
- You can press the beef mixture evenly into a parchment paper-lined bread pan to make a better-looking loaf. Over the parchment-lined baking sheet, flip the bread pan upside down.
- Check the doneness of the meatloaf’s middle with a digital meat thermometer.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 418 kcal
- Sugar: 25g
- Sodium: 930 mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 33g
- Cholesterol: 173mg
Keywords: cracker, meatloaf, cracker barrel meatloaf, dinner