Crab Legs that have been fried. Today I’m going to show you how to make easy fried crab legs. Frozen Alaskan King Crab Legs were dipped and breaded, then seasoned with spicy old bay seasoning before being fried in a dutch oven. Fried Crab Legs, like Huna Shrimps or Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks, are a terrific appetizer, especially when served with a tasty dipping sauce.
3 Alaskan King Crab Legs
2 tbsp Water
3/4 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning divided
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper divided
3/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- Begin by removing the meat from the skin, which can be done using scissors or crab crackers. To learn how to make it, look at the photo or video below.
- When you’ve finished with the legs, you’re ready to move on to the next step. Clean them with water, then dry them on paper before putting them away.
- 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons water, whisked together in a large mixing dish
- Mix flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon Old Bay, and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper together in a separate large mixing basin.
- Panko bread crumbs, remaining Old Bay seasoning, and remaining cayenne pepper should be combined in a third shallow bowl. Remove the item from circulation.
- Cover both sides of the crab legs with the flour mixture and shake off excess. Ensure that all sides are covered.
- Soak the legs in the egg mixture on both sides and shake off the excess.
- Cover both sides of the crab legs with the breadcrumb mixture and lightly press to adhere the breading.
- In a dutch oven or deep frying pan, heat vegetable oil until it reaches 350°F-375°F, using an oil thermometer to check the temperature.
- Fry the crab legs in breadcrumbs for about 6 minutes, flipping every 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain on a platter lined with paper towels.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
- Weight Watchers (without butter) is ZERO points
- KETO C/3 P/22 F/3
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Pan fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 170kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 310mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: Crab Legs