Trader Joe’s is one of the top brands for frozen fried rice (chicken, veggie shrimp, and more), and heating it in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to prepare it.
- 1 Package of Frozen Trader Joe’s Chicken Fried Rice
- Oil to spray (optional)
- Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes at 350°F.
- In the air fryer basket, place the frozen Trader Joe’s Fried Rice. If your basket has holes at the bottom, you can line it with aluminum foil or a small container that can fit through the holes.
- Cook the frozen fried rice for 8 minutes on low heat, then flip the rice with a shake of the basket. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Place the fried rice in a serving dish and serve immediately with a side dish of your choice.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 230 kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 510mg
- Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Trader Joe’s Fried Rice Air Fryer, fried rice