These vibrantly colored treats are simple to make and will wow your guests. Simply whip up some egg whites, mix in some Fruity Pebbles, and bake!
- 4 large egg whites cold
- ¼ t kosher salt
- 1 ½ C confectioners’ sugar
- 2 C Fruity Pebbles
- 4 oz. white chocolate finely chopped
- ½ C heavy cream
- 4 oz. fresh raspberry purée
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- In the large bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat egg whites on high speed for 2 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Whisk in the salt for about 1 minute, or until the salt is dispersed and the egg whites begin to stiffen.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar and continue to beat for 3 minutes, or until the egg whites are glossy and stiff peaks form.
- Fold in Fruity Pebbles cereal until evenly distributed.
- Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 200°F for 3 hours, or until the meringues are completely dry and beginning to crack. Halfway through, rotate the trays.
- Allow to cool completely on the pan.
- Serve with a ganache of raspberries for dipping.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine finely chopped white chocolate.
- Combine heavy cream and raspberries in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Allow the cream and raspberries to sit for a minute on top of the white chocolate. Then, continue to stir until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 12 meringues
- Calories: 91kcal
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 28mg
- Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: Fruity pebble meringue, meringues, fruity meringues, fruity pebble meringues kisses