Reese’s Pieces Cookies are chocolate chip cookies that are packed with Reese’s Pieces instead of chocolate chips! This is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, made even better by the candy’s peanut butter crunch.
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup (66 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (104g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (186g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Reese’s Pieces Candy use regular ones or the minis in the baking aisle
- Melted butter should be placed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl if using a hand mixer). Mix in the granulated and brown sugars on low speed until the mixture is smooth. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract on medium speed until well mixed.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt, then gradually add the flour, mixing only until the dough is smooth and comes together. While mixing, make careful to scrape down the edges of the basin. Slowly fold in the Reese’s Pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, line a second cookie sheet.
- Remove the cooled cookie dough balls from the refrigerator and place them on the cookie sheets 2 inches apart. Bake for 11-15 minutes, or until the edges are light brown and the tops are no longer glossy, for 2 tablespoon-sized cookies. Allow at least 10 minutes for the cookies to cool on the cookie sheets before removing.
Do you want to combine chocolate chips and Reese’s Pieces? 1 cup of each is required.
If your cookies aren’t smoothing out, it’s because they’re too cold. To help them flatten, lightly press them with the palm of your hand before placing them in the oven. Also, when you remove the pan from the oven after baking, tap it on the stovetop to flatten it a little more.
When they just lose their shiny sheen, you know they’re done.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 199kcal
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 135mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
Keywords: snacks, cookies, Reese's Pieces Cookies,