Every time, this Slow Cooker Chicken Breast recipe comes out perfectly juicy and seasoned! Learn how to make the best crockpot chicken breast for salads, sandwiches, or an easy dinner.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Combine the salt, parsley, garlic, pepper, onion powder, and paprika in a small mixing bowl. Season the chicken on both sides.
- Stir together the chicken broth and butter in the slow cooker (mash the butter up a bit to disperse if you can).
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker, overlapping only as needed.
- Cook for 3 hours on low, or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached.
- If you want clean slices, transfer to a cutting board and cover with foil to keep warm. Allow for a 10-minute rest before slicing.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 157kcal
- Sodium: 451mg
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 24g
- Cholesterol: 79mg
Keywords: Slow cook chicken breast, crockpot chicken breast, chicken breast recipe, chicken, slow cook recipe