- For batter:
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F.
- Now, using a low-speed mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- While mixing, begin adding cornstarch, lemon zest, and vanilla, followed by egg yolks and eggs, one at a time.
- Sour cream should be added after the mixture has been thoroughly blended.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan and bake in a water bath for 50 minutes, or until the cake is set.
- Allow it to cool completely before removing it from the pan.
- Cut it into small pieces, about the size of small doughnut holes, at this point.
- Begin by combining all of the cornstarch, cake flour, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl, then add the sparkling water and mix again.
- Coat your cheesecake slices in graham cracker crumbs, then dip them in tempura batter and roll them in Panko crumbs.
- Freeze it for 30 minutes before frying for the best results.
- Finally, fry it in vegetable oil at 350 degrees F until golden brown.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: None
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 5 servings
- Calories: 410kcal
- Sugar: 34g
- Sodium: 135mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
Keywords: Tempura cheesecake, easy tempura cheesecake recipe, fried cheesecake, dessert recipe, cheesecake