With the same texture as the deep-fried version, these Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries In Air Fryer may be ready in just a few minutes.
FREE Get Yours Today!
3 Secrets to Ease Your Cooking
They’ll be healthier fries if you use an air fryer, and they’ll go well with burgers, chicken tenders, or any other grilled protein.
When it comes to brands, these Frozen Curly Fries are not only available at Arby’s, but also at most local grocery stores, where you can get a wide range of curly fries ready to be fried in your air fryer right away. Regular curly fries, Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries, zesty curly fries, sweet potato curly fries, and zesty sweet potato curly fries are all available at most local grocery stores.
HOW TO COOK PERFECT AIR FRYER FROZEN ARBY’S CURLY FRENCH FRIES?
- Heat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure a flawlessly cooked french fry.
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a pre-heating feature, simply heat it up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes and run it through the pre-heating process.
- Before and after air-frying your Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries, drizzle them with a little olive oil and sprinkle them with salt.
- If you have an oven air fryer, use tongs to flip them over and shake the basket frequently. If you have a basket air fryer, shake the basket often.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
Frozen curly fries– Choose between conventional curly fries or Ore-zesty Ida’s curly fries. In these photos, I’m using curly fries from Arby’s.
Using an air fryer — This recipe was created using a Cosori air fryer, but there are many other excellent brands available.
Optional — While many curly fries come pre-seasoned, you may add your own flavor, such as this homemade French fry spice, to the plain ones.
Video Recipe : Making Arby’s Curly Fries in an Air Fryer
- Crispy Air Fryer Frozen Lumpia (So Easy!)
- Super Crunchy Cornflake Crusted French Toast Waffles Recipe (Must Try!)
- Crispy and Crunchy Air Fryer Tortilla Chips Recipe (Homemade)
HOW TO COOK ARBY’S CURLY FRENCH FRIES?
- Up Because Arby’s is my favorite, you can choose from a variety of brands; in fact, I have cooked Arby’s Brown Sugar Bacon Recipe before, which you might like to try.
- When air-frying frozen curly fries, you’ll need about 10 minutes to bring them to the proper crispy stage.
- Simply place the Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries in the air fryer and do not thaw them, since doing so would ruin the taste and texture of the fries.
- In the air fryer basket or tray, equally distribute your fries, but don’t overcrowd it, since this will prevent the hot air from circulating.
- Cooking your fries in a number of batches will yield the greatest results.
HOW TO SERVE
Curly fries from an air fryer are a delicious appetizer or side dish. Serve them with chicken sandwiches, popcorn chicken, or even meatloaf as a side dish.
TIPS FOR ARBY’S FROZEN CURLY FRIES IN AIR FRYER?
- The air fryer works by circulating the air around your food, thus overcrowding it and cutting off the airflow will cause your food to cook wrongly if you overcrowd it.
- Because every air fryer is different by a few minutes, the cooking time will vary depending on the air fryer you own, so check your Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries In Air Fryer on a regular basis.
- If you don’t think about defrosting your curly fries, they’ll end up mushy.
- Make sure your Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries are generously coated with olive oil to obtain the most crispy Air Fryer Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries.
- Simply use your discretion in determining how much oil to use; you only want to coat each one with it.
- I prefer to season my French fries both before and after, because I believe it gives them a greater flavor, but it’s up to you.
HOW LONG DO YOU AIR FRY ARBY’S FROZEN CURLY FRIES?
- At a temperature of 400 degrees F, your Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries will take about 10 minutes to cook.
- About halfway through the cooking process, shake and lightly mix them.
- If you don’t want to fry in large amounts for whatever reason, or if the curly fries don’t cook evenly in the first batch, try rotating them several times in the next batch.
- If they aren’t done after 10 minutes, air fry them for another 1 to 4 minutes at 400 degrees F, or until crisped to your taste.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER ARBY’S FROZEN CURLY FRIES?
French fries are frequently salted and accompanied by a range of condiments such as:
er Arby’s Frozen Curly Fries?
French fries are often salted and are served with a variety of condiments like:
- Alfredo Sauce
- curry, curry ketchup, curry sauce
- James River BBQ sauce
- hot or chili sauce
- Yum Yum Sauce
- Tobiko Sauce
- salad cream
- honey mustard
- bearnaise sauce
- Tartar Sauce
AYR FRYING TIPS AND NOTES:
- There’s no need to use oil in this. Cook frozen food without thawing it first.
When in doubt, shake or turn. Make sure the air fryer basket isn’t overcrowded.
A non-heated air fryer is used for the timing of the recipe. If you cook numerous batches of fries at the same time, the next batch may take a bit longer to cook.
- In 3.7 to 6 quart containers, the recipes were tried. fritters that are air conditioned. Adjust the cooking time if you’re using a larger air fryer because the curly fries may cook faster.
- Set a timer to shake, flip, and toss as indicated in the recipe.
When cooking multiple batches in your air fryer, you may need to lower the time by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).Print
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Preheat my air fryer?
The Best Way to Pre-Heat an Air Fryer. Set the cooking temperature for the dish you’re going to prepare. Alternatively, at the temperature specified in the recipe.
Allow the air fryer to heat for 3-5 minutes after turning it on. For air fryers with a capacity of less than 3 quarts, we recommend 2 minutes. We recommend a time of roughly 5 minutes for larger air fryers.
Why are my air fryer chips not crispy?
To begin with, if your potatoes are still wet when they are placed in the air fryer, they may not crisp up properly. By properly patting dry your potatoes before putting them in the air fryer, you can avoid this. Second, it’s possible that you’re overcooking the potato chips because you’re using too many of them.
Can you cook store bought frozen French fries in an air fryer?
All you have to do now is put the frozen fries in the air fryer basket. There’s no need to use any oil because the fries were pre-cooked with oil, so they’ll crisp up nicely. … Cook the fries for 15 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius), shaking the basket halfway through.
How do you cook frozen Arby’s fries?
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. 30 minutes for a full bag of beans. 20 minutes for the half bag On a baking sheet that measures 11 inches by 17 inches, arrange the frozen potatoes in a single layer.
How long to deep fry Arby’s frozen curly fries?
Arby’s curly fries should be deep fried for how long? It usually takes 2.5-3 minutes to fry when the oil is heated to 175°C (347°F).
More Recipes to try
HOW TO BAKE SPICY CURLY FRIES AT HOME
Curly fries aren’t only for a quick snack any longer. It’s EASY to prepare this spicy oven baked version at home. It’s also a healthier alternative to frying than frying.
In my house, French fries and most sorts of cut potatoes are highly popular.
Oven-Baked Curly Fries with Seasoned Salt
Blanch the potatoes first, dry them well, and then roast them until they’re slightly golden on the outside. Cut the longest pieces of potatoes into shorter curls to ensure consistent cooking.