In the air fryer, there’s nothing better than a quick Grands Biscuit, and these frozen Grands Biscuits are simply fantastic!
So, the next time you need to make a batch, use your Air Fryer instead of the traditional oven!
Because you’ll always get a Grands biscuit that’s just right and tasty!
You can try a variety of frozen biscuits in your air fryer, including Grands Frozen Biscuits, but you can use this recipe for any other frozen biscuit.
You may use any brand of biscuits in this recipe, and it should only take 1 to 2 minutes to cook, however it depends on your air fryer!
CAN YOU AIR FRY GRANDS BISCUITS?
Yes, because they’re so simple to make, all you have to do is follow the recipe card’s instructions and you’ll have delicious biscuits every time!
CAN YOU COOK FROZEN GRANDS BISCUITS?
Yes, whatever you used to make in the oven can simply be converted to create in the air fryer, because the air fryer is easier and less dirty, and almost all air fryers don’t need to preheat.
Alternative Video Recipe: Air Fryer Grands Biscuits
WHAT ARE THE BEST FROZEN BISCUITS?
There are a lot of different brands to pick from. If you can’t find the Grands Brand at your local grocery store, don’t worry, you can still make this recipe with any other brand you have on hand.
The following are some of my other favorites:
- Mary B’s
- Great Value
- Trader Joe’s
- Delicious Air Fryer Bagel Bites Recipe (Must Try!)
- Crispy and Crunchy Air Fryer Tortilla Chips Recipe (Homemade)
- Easy Crispy Air Fryer Corn Dogs From Scratch (Simple Recipe)
HOW TO AIR FRY GRANDS BISCUITS?
- Prepare your air fryer by preheating it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and don’t go any higher than that, or your biscuits will cook too rapidly on the outside while still not fully cooked on the inside.
- Preheating most air fryers takes between 3 and 5 minutes on average, depending on the model.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes after placing the Grands frozen biscuits in a single layer on the bottom of the air fryer basket with at least 12 inches of space between them to help the air flow between the biscuits.
- You should start checking on your biscuits with a spatula or tongs after 10 minutes to see whether they need further time.
- You’ll notice that the top has turned golden brown and the inside has been cooked through as they’re done.
- If they aren’t done after 10 minutes, continue to air fry them for another 2 to 3 minutes at a time until they’re done.
- Finally, using tongs, take your wonderful Grands frozen biscuits from the air fryer and serve them hot with your choice of sauce.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COOK FROZEN GRANDS BISCUITS?
Your air fryer will take about 8 to 10 minutes on average. This will take significantly less time than preheating the oven and then cooking, which would take about 20 minutes.
So, next time, cook your Grandmother’s Frozen Biscuits in an Air Fryer to save time.
Because most air fryers are stick-proof, you won’t need any cooking spray or parchment paper; all you’ll need are your delectable Grands frozen biscuits.
- Standard-Sized Buttermilk Biscuits: 8 to 10 minutes at 350F
- Grands Homestyle Biscuits: 8 to 10 minutes at 350F
- Smaller Frozen Biscuits: 8 to 10 minutes at 325F
- Storing your biscuits: You can store your air-fried biscuits in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.
- Reheating your biscuits: You need first to preheat your air fryer to 300F then reheat your leftover for 8 to 10 minutes or until warmed through and crispy on the outside.
WHAT SHELF SHOULD I COOK THESE ON IF I HAVE AN OVEN?
- Every time I create a baked product, I always tell people to start with the bottom shelf.
- If you use a different shelf, your baked products will brown too rapidly on the top and not cook evenly in the center.
POTENTIAL PROBLEMS YOU MAY FACE
- It’s possible that your Grandma’s frozen biscuits didn’t cook all the way through because they were cooked too hot or too cold.
- Because the hot circulating fan at the top of your air fryer can burn the tops of the biscuits before they’re fully cooked, I recommend cooking one layer at a time.
- Also, because air fryers come in a variety of brands and cook at varying speeds, you’ll need to modify your cooking time accordingly.
- You’ll know what temperature works best for your brand of biscuits and the model of air fryer if you test cook with two frozen biscuits first.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- 4-6 Grands Frozen Biscuits
FROZEN GRAND BISCUITS IN AIR FRYER INSTRUCTIONS
- Prepare your air fryer by preheating it to 350°F. Don’t go any higher than this, or the biscuits will cook too quickly on the exterior and won’t be fully cooked on the inside.
- Preheating most air fryers takes 3 to 5 minutes on average.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes and place your Grands frozen biscuits in a single layer on the bottom of the air fryer basket with at least 12 inches of space between them to help the air circulate.
- Check with a spatula or tongs after 10 minutes to see whether the biscuits need further time.
- If they’re done, the top should be golden brown and the middle should be cooked to perfection.
- If they haven’t finished cooking after 10 minutes, air fry them for another 2 to 3 minutes at a time until they’re done.
- Finally, using tongs, take the biscuits from the air fryer and serve them hot.
WHAT CAN I PUT ON FROZEN GRAND BISCUITS
- Sausage Gravy
- Mixed Berry Jam
- Tomato Gravy
- Pimento Cheese
- Chocolate Gravy
- Apple Cider-Bourbon Jelly
- Fried chicken
HOW TO REHEAT GRANDS BISCUITS IN AIR FRYER
Is there anything you’d like to eat that’s not Cooking the biscuits in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes is a simple way to reheat them.
Refrigerate any leftovers for 2-3 days in an airtight container or bag.
- When it comes to preparing frozen biscuits, it’s important to cook them at a lower temperature. You want to do this so that they don’t burn but heat all the way through.
- When cooking the biscuits, do not stack or overlap them. For even cooking, you want to make sure the hot air can circulate around them.
- We used Pillsbury Grands, but you can use any frozen biscuit brand to make this recipe.
- The cooking process in each air fryer is slightly different. After a total of 10 minutes of cooking time, check to see if the biscuits are done or if they need further time
HOW TO SERVE:
Biscuits on their own are amazing but here are a few suggestions to take them up a notch.
- Sandwich: Used to prepare a sandwich with sausage or eggs.
- Gravy: Split them in half and cover with easy breakfast gravy.
- Spread: Spread on your favorite jelly, butter or cinnamon butter.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to cook Grands biscuits in an air fryer?
Air fry for around 6-7 minutes at 330°F/165°C for Grand or Large Biscuits (Homemade Buttermilk Style and Flaky Layers Style). To release the biscuits from the baskets, gently wiggle them. Continue to cook them in the air fryer for another 1-3 minutes, or until they’re golden brown and cooked to your liking.
How do you cook Grands frozen biscuits?
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (350 degrees Fahrenheit if using a nonstick cookie sheet), arrange the frozen biscuit dough on an ungreased cookie sheet (sides touching) and bake for 22-30 minutes (depending on how many are baked at a time).
How long do you cook canned biscuits?
PREHEAT the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (or 325 degrees Fahrenheit if using a nonstick cookie sheet). Place the biscuits on an ungreased cookie sheet, spaced 1 to 2 inches apart. BAKE for 13 to 16 minutes, or until golden brown.
Can canned biscuits be frozen?
Yep. Simply putting the can in the freezer is the simplest way to freeze your favorite canned biscuit dough (this brand won our taste test). There’s no need to be concerned because the can will not burst!
Can Grands biscuits be frozen?
Unseal the raw biscuits from the can, put them out on a baking sheet and freeze them (don’t let them contact each other or they’ll cling together). Transfer the biscuits to airtight freezer bags and store in the freezer once frozen. … Bake in the oven according to the package directions.
More Recipes to try!
Cheddar and Bacon Biscuits
Serve warm PillsburyTM Grands from the freezer! In 30 minutes, you can have TM Buttermilk Biscuits topped with cheese and bacon–the ideal accompaniment to any dinner.
FROZEN BUTTERMILK BISCUITS
Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits is a time-saving and economical recipe for making and freezing homemade biscuits.