I’m going to show you how to make Costco Shrimp Tempura step by step today.
Costco’s Kirkland Signature Shrimp Tempura is crispy, delicious, and simple to prepare.
In within 10 minutes, you’ll have crispy, warm tempura shrimp ready to serve with a spicy dipping sauce.
Continue reading to find out everything you need to know about Costco Shrimp Tempura Instructions. If you have any questions, please leave a remark. Also, please provide comments and a rating for this recipe.
WHERE TO BUY SHRIMP TEMPURA
This Frozen Kirkland Signature Shrimp tempura can be found at any Costco location. They’re available in practically every supermarket in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
USA, Canada, and the UK.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
Ingredients for Shrimp Tempura from Costco
Costco shrimp tempura Kirkland signature 30 count are just shrimp that have been battered and fried. Water flour, starch, and oil are used to make this tempura batter.
The ingredients for Costco Shrimp Tempura are listed below:
CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (SHRIMP)
- WHEAT FLOUR
- TAPIOCA STARCH
- CORN STARCH
- PALM OIL
- RICE FLOUR
- LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE
- SODIUM BICARBONATE
- MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE
- MONO-AND DIGLYCERIDES
- MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE
- BETA CA
Alternative Video Recipe: Kirkland Tempura Shrimp
- Perfectly Crispy Tempura Cheesecake Recipe 
- Best Dynamite Roll Sushi Recipe ] Here
- Easy Eel Avocado Roll Recipe [30-Minutes!]
HOW LONG TO COOK SHRIMP TEMPURA
- Costco Shrimp Tempura takes 7 to 10 minutes in the oven at 400°F, 3 to 5 minutes in the air fryer, and 3 minutes in the deep fryer to prepare. Also, only 3 minutes in the microwave.
- Should I thaw Costco Tempura Shrimps Before cooking?
- No, the ideal way to prepare Costco Shrimp tempura is from frozen; thawing would damage the tempura batter and prevent you from getting the crispy texture you need.
You must also keep the shrimp tempura frozen until ready to cook
HOW COOK SHRIMP TEMPURA IN OVEN
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place Costco Shrimp Tempura in the oven.
- Cook for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Cooking Costco Shrimp Tempura in the oven takes between 7 to 10 min at 400°F
HOW COOK SHRIMP TEMPURA IN OVEN AIR FRYER
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the basket, place the Costco Shrimp Tempura. To keep the basket from sticking, spray it with oil.
- Cook for 2 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
- With dipping sauce on the side
Cooking Costco Shrimp Tempura in the air fryer takes between 3 to 5 min at 400°F.
HOW TO COOK SHRIMP TEMPURA IN DEEP FRYER
- Preheat the oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Directly submerge Costco shrimp tempura in hot oil.
- 212 to 3 minutes in a deep fryer
- Remove from the oil, drain on absorbent paper towels, and set aside for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Cooking Costco Shrimp Tempura in the Deep Fryer takes between 2 to 3 min at 350°F.
HOW TO COOK SHRIMP TEMPURA IN THE MICROWAVE
- In a microwave-safe dish, place the Kirkland Shrimp Tempura.
- Preheat the oven to high and cook for two minutes.
- Cook for 1 minute on the other side, or until thoroughly warmed.
- Enjoy your meal!
- On high, it takes 3–4 minutes to cook Shrimp Tempura in the oven.
Cooking Costco Shrimp Tempura in the oven takes between 3 to 4 min On high.
HOW TO WARM SHRIMP TEMPURA DIPPING SAUCE
The shrimp tempura dipping sauce from Costco may be heated in two ways. The first method is to boil some water and then immerse the dipping sauce pack in it for 3 to 4 minutes.
The dipping sauce can also be warmed in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
HOW TO STORE SHRIMP TEMPURA
If you’ve cooked and have some leftover Costco shrimp tempura that you’d like to keep for a few days. Simply place them in a glass jar and store them in the refrigerator or freezer. Costco tempura shrimp will keep for two days in the refrigerator and a month in the freezer.
However, if you just have uncooked Costco Shrimp tempura, place them in a glass container or return them to the box and freeze them for up to 2 months.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH SHRIMP TEMPURA
Costco ShrimpTempura is best served with a dipping sauce, such as Ketchup, mayonnaise, or other ready-made sauce. Try yum yum sauce or Boom Boom Sauce if you only have a few minutes to make homemade dipping sauces.
You may also serve Costco Shrimp tempura with a salad, mashed potatoes, or fries as a side dish.Print
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I cook frozen tempura shrimp in the air fryer?
Cook the frozen shrimp tempura in an air fryer for about 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
How do you cook frozen Costco breaded shrimp?
To make the Costco Panko Breaded Shrimp, follow these steps.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (also available at Costco). On a baking sheet, bake for 16 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside for 2 minutes.
Is frozen shrimp tempura cooked?
Just keep an eye on the shrimp as the recipe progresses. On that note, some frozen tempura shrimp contain cooked shrimp while others contain raw shrimp. If you’re using raw shrimp, ensure sure the internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F.
Can tempura shrimp be cooked in an air fryer?
In your air fryer, you can produce deliciously crispy shrimp. In only minutes, you’ll be able to make tempura fried shrimp in your air fryer! Air fryers are becoming increasingly popular in kitchens around the world, and for good reason. They give deep-fried deliciousness without the oil, calories, or mess that comes with stovetop frying.
What goes with shrimp tempura?
Also, try it with vegetables. Tempura is usually eaten with rice or boiled soba noodles, as well as shredded carrots or daikon radish.
More Tempura Recipes to try!
Easy Japanese Tempura Batter
Tempura is a popular Japanese meal in which vegetables and seafood are battered and deep-fried to perfection. It’s popular at Japanese restaurants around the world, but it’s also enjoyable and simple to cook at home. This is a simple recipe that tastes best when cooked right after the batter is made and eaten immediately. Before you begin, plan and prepare your dinner.
Flour, egg, and ice water make up a basic Japanese tempura batter. There are a few tips to making crispy tempura, despite how simple it is. Restaurant-style results require ice water, sifted flour, and heated oil, to name a few ingredients.
Classic Tempura Batter
You haven’t had tempura at its finest until it has been freshly fried. This straightforward batter is well worth deep frying in your own kitchen. We like to serve them with a tangy, garlicky mayo for dipping, but a dash of lemon is all you need.