Costco Salmon Burgers can be prepared in the air fryer, oven, or barbecue.
FREE Get Yours Today!
3 Secrets to Ease Your Cooking
These frozen salmon patties are created with fresh salmon, onion, lemon juice, and seasoning to create the most delectable salmon burger available.
It will only take a few minutes to cook Costco frozen salmon burgers, and you can serve them with your favorite side dish.
ARE COSTCO SALMON BURGER HEALTHY?
Costco salmon burgers have 20 grams of protein, 330 milligrams of sodium, and only 170 calories per burger, making them one of the healthiest frozen burgers available.
In any case, the salmon burger is cooked using salmon, which is high in protein, low in saturated fat, and high in omega-3 fatty acids. This is why salmon burgers are good for you.
COSTCO SALMON BURGER INGREDIENT
Costco Salmon Burgers (Alaska Salmon Burgers) are created with Keta salmon, canola oil, ground onion, salt, lemon juice, and a few other ingredients that are blended into a burger and frozen quickly to deliver the flavor.
These are the whole Costco salmon burger ingredients:
- PINK AND/OR KETA SALMON
- VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA
- WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF:
- GROUND ONION
- POTATO EXTRACT
- GARLIC POWDER
- MUSTARD FLOUR
- WHITE PEPPER
- BEET JUICE (COLOR)
- ANNATTO (COLOR),
- ROSEMARY EXTRACT
- MESQUITE SMOKE FLAVOR
- LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE
WHERE TO BUY COSTCO SALMON BURGER
An Alaskan salmon burger is a well-known Costco salmon burger brand that can be found in practically any supermarket or Costco shop in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. You can also place an order through Amazon.
Alternative Video Recipe: Salmon Burger
- Juicy Air Fryer Turkey Burgers -(easy recipe)
- Burger King Zesty Sauce  (Copycat Recipe)
- Ultimate Smoky Chipotle Burger Patties Recipe  (Best Ever!)
HOW LONG DO YOU COOK COSTCO SALMON BURGERS?
Cooking Costco frozen salmon patties in the air fryer takes 12-15 minutes at 350°F and 18-20 minutes in the oven, with only 5 minutes on the grill.
SHOULD I THAW FROZEN SALMON BURGER BEFORE COOKING?
Trident fisheries recommends cooking frozen salmon patties straight from the freezer rather than thawing them. Also, keep the salmon burgers frozen until you’re ready to cook them.
How To Cook Costco Salmon Burgers in The Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 375°F.
- Place the frozen Alaskan salmon patties in the air fryer basket after removing them from the package.
- Cook for 8 minutes at a time, stirring occasionally.
- Cook for another 5 minutes on the other side.
- Serve and have fun.
In the air fryer, cook frozen Costco salmon patties for 12 to 15 minutes. It will take roughly 8 minutes to thaw a frozen salmon burger.
3 TIPS FOR MAKIG THE BEST SALMON BURGER
1. Pile your burger high with your favorite toppings.
When it comes to flavorings and toppings, the burger is truly a blank canvas; there are so many options. It’s no different with the salmon burger. Here are some amazing salmon burger topping ideas:
- Tartar sauce: Make your own variation with tangy relish and creamy mayo.
- Remoulade: Essentially, a decked-out tartar sauce.
- Aioli: Fancy mayo, which includes wasabi aioli, lemon aioli, sesame soy aioli, and herb aioli.
- Salsa: Go with classic tomato or mix it up with fruit salsas.
- Avocado: Mash it, dice it, or slice it.
- Pickled veggies: Try pickled onions, carrots, cucumbers, and more.
- Bacon: It really makes everything better.
2. Want lighter fare? Replace buns with crunchy lettuce.
- While a salmon burger can easily stand in for a cheeseburger, you don’t have to stick to the usual combination of buns, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onion. Salmon burgers have an almost limitless number of meal possibilities due to their adaptability.
- If you’re looking for a lighter meal or something a bit different, a salmon burger wrapped in fresh, crisp lettuce or served on top of a salad with your favorite vegetables is a great option.
3. Know when your frozen salmon burger is done.
- If you’ve never cooked salmon burgers before, there are a few things you’ll notice when they’re done. When pressed with a fork, the flesh should flake and appear opaque, not translucent or uncooked.
- The official FDA recommendation for doneness is an interior temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit as measured by a food thermometer, which will result in a very firm piece of fish.
HOW TO COOK COSTCO SALMON BURGER IN THE OVEN?
- Preheat the oven at 400°F for about 5 min.
- Lightly grease your baking sheet with your preferred high-temp cooking fat.
- Place the frozen salmon patties in the oven and cook for 18-20 min.
Frozen Salmon burger should be cooked for 18-20 min at 400°F in the oven and thawed salmon burger takes about 12 min.
HOW TO GRILL COSTCO SALMON BURGER?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the frozen salmon burger from Costco on the grill.
- Cook each side for 4-6 minutes.
It takes roughly 4-6 minutes to grill a frozen Costco salmon burger. It is not advisable to eat the thawed salmon burger.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN COSTCO SALMON BURGERS IS DONE?
The simplest way to detect if the salmon burgers are done is to use an instant read thermometer, regardless of the method you use to cook them.
- In the thickest portion of the burger, place the thermometer. The salmon burger is done when it reaches a temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you don’t have a thermometer, make sure the burger is gently crisped on the exterior and pink and flaky on the interior. It shouldn’t be raw anymore.
MAKE AHEAD AND STORAGE TIPS
- To Plan Ahead: Make your patties up to a day ahead of time and keep them refrigerated in an airtight container. You may also make your sauce ahead of time and store it in an airtight storage jar in the refrigerator for up to one day.
- To store: Refrigerate the burgers and sauce separately for up to 2 days in airtight storage containers.
- To Reheat: Reheat the burgers gently on the stovetop over medium-low heat in a nonstick skillet. To help the burgers steam, I splash a little water into the skillet and cover it.
- To Freeze: Wrap cooked or uncooked burgers in plastic wrap and freeze for up to 3 months in an airtight freezer-safe storage container.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH COSTCO SALMON BURGERS
Salmon burgers are typically served as sandwiches with fresh vegetables, mayo, ketchup, mustard, and pickles. But a salmon burger can be served in a variety of ways, including with a fresh salad such as Cucumber and Carrot Salad or Corn Salad. The grilled salmon burger can also be served with dipping sauce and Air Fryer Frozen French Fries, Crinkle Cut Fries, or Sweet Potatoes Fries.Print
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Costco salmon burgers good?
They have a great flavor and don’t taste “fishy” at all; they’re perfectly seasoned and aren’t overly salty, but they’re still delectable and don’t need any further seasoning. The salmon is light, flaky, and firm on its own (not at all mushy).
How long do you cook Costco Salmon Burgers?
PREHEAT THE GRILL OR BARBEQUE TO MEDIUM HEAT (350° F). Cook each side for 4 to 5 minutes. Preheat the conventional oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place frozen burgers on a baking sheet that has been lightly oiled and bake for 9 to 10 minutes on each side.
What temperature should salmon burgers be cooked to?
In the thickest portion of the burger, place the thermometer. The salmon burger is done when it reaches a temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. If you don’t have a thermometer, make sure the burger is gently crisped on the exterior and pink and flaky on the interior. It shouldn’t be raw anymore.
How healthy are salmon burgers?
Are salmon burgers good for you? They are, in fact, nutritious! Salmon is a high-protein, low-saturated-fat food that’s also strong in omega-3 fatty acids. Serve the salmon patties with greens for a low-carb, healthy supper.
How healthy are salmon burgers?
Are salmon burgers good for you? They are, in fact, healthful! Salmon is a high-protein, low-saturated-fat food that’s also strong in omega-3 fatty acids. Serve the salmon patties with greens for a low-carb, healthy supper.
More Salmon Recipes to try!
Garlic Butter Salmon recipe
Garlic Butter Salmon may appear to be a basic dish, but it packs a punch. Salmon is basted with garlic butter that is constantly boiling and oozes into every crack and pore.
You’ll feel (and look) like a pro with this cheffy method that’s actually dead simple but provides a gorgeous effect.
Pepper-Honey Cedar Plank Salmon
I reside in Alaska with three fishing-obsessed youngsters. I’ve had to come up with several unusual methods to prepare fish, but this is by far my family’s and friends’ favorite way to consume it. While they’re off fishing for the day, I soak an untreated wood plank in water and bourbon and prepare the barbeque sauce so it’s ready to grill.