Blove’s Sauce is a spice-packed smackalicious Sauce seasoning combination for seafood sauces. Blove, a Youtuber well-known for his Mukbang films, in which makers eat massive amounts of food in front of a live audience, came up with the idea.
Served with a seafood boil, this Smackalicious is reminiscent of a savory crustacean bag you may get at a seafood restaurant when you order a bag of crustaceans. It’s more of a plunge in the realm of Mukbang. The dish, which usually consists of shrimp, snow crab, potatoes, and corn, is prepared and then dipped in a huge bowl of sauce.
FREE Get Yours Today!
3 Secrets to Ease Your Cooking
However, there are a plethora of methods to use the sauce. You can not only experiment with the different uses listed by preparing this recipe yourself, but you can also play about with the spices to produce your exact bespoke ratios. In fact, several of the recipes we’ll show you were suggested by Blove’s fans. This sauce will revolutionize your seafood game, whether you want to go all out and host a seafood boil at home or just want to add a new twist to your favorite dishes.
WHAT IS BLOVE SAUCE?
This is really a butter sauce at its foundation. Blove, on the other hand, combined ten distinct spices with a few other flavors to produce a flavorful spicy sauce. It’s a quick and easy method to up the ante on boiled fish.
INGREDIENTS YO’LL NEED:
- Seasoning Mix: It includes garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, oregano, lemon pepper, chili powder, Cajun spice mix, and Old bay seasoning
- Unsalted Butter
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Chicken Broth
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Tabasco Sauce
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
Alternative Video Recipe: How to make Blove’s Smackalicious
- Juicy Air Fryer Turkey Burgers (easy recipe)
- Can You Use Pasta Sauce For Pizza? (Find Out)
- Burger King Zesty Sauce  (Copycat Recipe)
HOW TO MAKE BLOVE’S SMACKALICIOUS SAUCE RECIPE
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the seasoning ingredients. Make a point of putting it away.
- In a food processor, combine the garlic and onion for 20-30 seconds, or until the garlic and onion are finely chopped. Make a point of putting it away.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt the butter.
- In a large skillet, sauté the garlic and onion chunks. Cook, stirring regularly, for about 30 seconds over medium heat.
- Combine the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chicken stock, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, tabasco sauce, ginger, and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl and mix well. As soon as you’ve finished mixing, add the remaining ingredients to the
- Bring to a boil with the seasoning mix. Occasionally stir the ingredients until it’s well combined. Allow the sauce to cool down after removing it from the heat. Serve and have fun!
Without the optional additions, the sauce is fairly hot. As a result, before adding any further hot ingredients, taste the sauce first.
- Add beer to the sauce: Beer is a classic addition to a seafood boil since it aids in the creation of a rich and tasty sauce. You don’t want anything too bitter; zesty and fruity beers are the finest. Depending on how liquidy you want your sauce to be, you’ll have to play with the measurements. To get started, I’d suggest adding half a can.
- Add honey: While brown sugar is used in this recipe, honey will add a touch of sweetness to balance out the other flavors.
- Add Korean red paste: Gochujang, often known as Korean Red Paste, is a popular Korean condiment. Because it’s cooked with chilies, it’s a little smoky. You can use it as a topping after the fact, just like sriracha sauce.
- Add chili oil: For a truly decadent dish, the oiliness will complement the butter’s melty quality.
WAYS TO USE BLOVE’S SMACKALICIOUS
Blove sauce can be used in a variety of ways. Use it as a dip with previously boiled seafood or toss it in oven bags with your seafood and use it as the boiling liquid to get the most out of it. Blove has posted videos on her YouTube channel of her dipping cucumbers in the sauce, and some of her fans have suggested using it as a basis for seafood pasta.
Because it’s just a heavily spiced butter sauce, you can use it in any dish where a simpler one would be better. A Blove aficionado even said that he prefers it on steaks to fish.
WHAT DOES BLOVE SMACKALICIOUS SAUCE TASTE LIKE?
This sauce is incredibly flavorful and thick. Whatever level of heat you like, it’s still packed with flavor, whether it’s moderate or hot.
HOW LONG DOES HOMEMADE BLOVE’S SMACKALICIOUS SEAFOOD SAUCE LAST?
This seafood sauce will last for two weeks if properly stored in an airtight container. You can also make the spice combination ahead of time and then add the fresh ingredients when you’re ready to eat it.
WHERE CAN I BUY BLOVE SAUCE SMACKALICIOUS?
Blove designed a spice pack that rapidly became a bestseller on Amazon when her video went viral. She eventually added a spicier flavor to the mix. Although there is no bottled version of the sauce, it can be used in a variety of ways in addition to being used to make the sauce. Some Walmarts, Whole Foods, and Targets also carry the mix in-store.Print
Frequently Ask Questions:
What is Bloves sauce made of?
Fresh onions, garlic, butter, and spices such as garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, lemon pepper, chili powder, cajun seasoning, and old bay seasoning are used to make Bloves sauce.
What does Bloves sauce taste like?
This sauce has an oily spaghetti sauce flavor.
Is Bloves sauce worth it?
So tasty, and the additional ingredients suggested on the packet really round it out. I had a lot of fun creating the sauce, and there’s enough for a lot more seafood boils. The sauce has a strong spicy flavor that is pleasing to the taste buds. This is the seasoning blend for you if you prefer spice.
Does Walmart carry Blove ?
Walmart.com has Blove’s Smackalicious Sauce Seasoning Mix (Garlic).
What is seafood sauce made of?
Marie Rose sauce (also known as cocktail sauce or seafood sauce in some locations) is a popular British condiment made of tomatoes, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and black pepper. To make a simpler variation, simply combine tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.
More Sauce Recipe to try!
Basic White Sauce (Béchamel)
The basic white sauce, commonly known as béchamel, is used in a wide range of foods and also serves as the foundation for many additional sauces. It’s simple to create and only requires a few common ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
To begin, make a roux using butter and flour, season with salt and pepper, then mix in milk and heat until thickened. The key to avoiding lumps is to constantly stirring, and keeping the heat under control will keep the mixture from burning.
If you follow the methods and instructions in the recipe, you’ll be able to add this versatile ingredient to your cooking arsenal.
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce is one of our favorites! Eggs, potatoes, sandwiches, pizzas, burgers, salads, bowls, and more can all be topped with it. YUM.